Sep 21, 2010

'The letter'

It doesn't matter how many times I watch the ER episodes, they're so good everytime. I just watched the episode 'The letter', the one where the ER staff gets the letter from Lizzie, were she's telling them that Mark passed away. I cried, like I do everytime. I cry when Carter gets the papers from the fax. I cry when he reads the first two pages.I cry when I see the look on Carters face when he sees the last pages and then telling the others that Mark is gone. I cry when Susan is in the lounge crying and then Carter walkes in, they talk and then Carter hugs her. I cry when Kerry just can't clean out Marks locker so Carter have to do it. I cry when Carter cleans out the locker, that look on his face, and when he takes Marks stethoscope.

Call me a crybaby but I can't help that the makers of ER did the episodes and the whole show so good that it touches your heart everytime. Long live Cook County!

No comments:

Post a Comment