Nov 19, 2010

Claymate #1

While watching days a few days ago, the christmas episode, I discovered Clay Aiken. I felt like I would love him right away when Steve told Kayla he had tickets to his show. And boy was I right. Right after days ended I was on spotify, listening to his songs, and every single one is soo good! I feels so happy while listening to him. My favorite songs are Everything I have(the song from the days christmas episode), the way, touch, measure of a man, on my way here, thousand days, I survived you and I will carry you, run to me, lover all alone, shine, the real me, where I draw the line, solitaire, this is the night, a perfect day, sacrificial love, weight of the world and when you say you love me. The others is very close to be favorites, we can call the first ones absolut favorites, and the rest favorits haha. That's how good they are! I love you Clay! 11 days to your b-day huh! Congrats in advance cutiepie! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment