Jan 2, 2011

'Dead and gone'

Merry christmas, happy new years and everything! Honestly, I'm the worst blogger on this blog. December 11th - the official date I stop writing on this blog haha. Anyways, let's just forget about that shall we? Let's talk...Let's talk christmas! I had a great christmas with the whole family for two days. Official christmas eve here is December 24th, and by that I mean it's that -->night<-- we watch Donald Ducks christmas, eat and then santa comes with all of the presents. And, yeah well we open them, the presents, when santa's off to the next house haha. My presents were awesome! Among others, I got two additions to my charm bracelet. Love it! And to make this post just a little bit shorter I'm just gonna tell you what I got mum...Because it was a Clay Aiken cd that I made myself! She loved it, it's on repeat here at home. Makes you warm in the heart when someone appreciates your gifts :)

Want to hear something absolutely crazy and stupid? Last thursday I fell asleep 09:00 am, didn't sleep at all the night before so...You know what that 'kicked up'? I missed days!! (It starts 11:20 am) God, I really am L as in LOSER aren't I? haha. But I was pretty upset when I woke up and realised, not so much I could do about that though...Not gonna do the same mistake tomorrow, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment