Aug 17, 2011

Why not together??

So in yesterday's episode, Bo was walking around being his handsome self for a good few minutes. And in today's ep, Hope and her amazing smile was on for a few minutes. But they were not shown together not even for a second. Why people of Days Of Our lives, why? haha :)
Yeah well, crossing my fingers and hoping that they are both on tomorrow.

And from one thing to another, yes I have other favorites on Days. But of course Bo and Hope(and Ciara. ...and Zach)are my absolut favorites. Another favorite of mine are Billie. She so hilarious! and I like her alot more now that she isn't after Bo 24/7. Two other on my list of favorites are Doug and Julie! The are so cute, aren't they? Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth-Hayes ftw!
I also like Max alot. He is..kinda HOT! And that smile is just, wow :) And a bonus is that he to is funny. I love a guy with a sence of humour haha ;)

But as I said, Bo, Hope, Ciara and Zach are my absolut favorites. It's still sad, and I still wonder why they killed Zach of the show. He was such a sweet and funny guy :)
I have shifted favorites during the years I've been a devoted fan of Days. But Bo, Hope, Zach, Doug and Julie has always been my favorites. And I can't just stop liking them so damn much. It's different with Ciara, since she is such a new character of the show. But I am most positive I'm gonna favorise her for as long as she is a character on the show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment