Jun 9, 2010

BONES

I just thought that I should share some ''personal'' stuff here, since I haven't done that so much. I love the Fox network series Bones. I really really do. I love everything about it, from the humor to the romantic developments between Bones and Booth. And all the characters AND the actors are so lovely, you are all awesome! I watch Bones bloopers on YouTube sometimes and they seem to have so much fun shooting the show. Even when I watch the show on the tv, I always think or say out loud ''That must have been hilarious to shoot! They MUST have laughed there.'' I can't imagine how wonderful it must be to be on the set and see everything live, I envy you who got the chance to do that. Even though I would be super excited to go there, I would be soooo nervous. I would probably hav this goofy smile on my face all the time. Maybe in return, I can get that yummie wonderful charm smile of David Boreanaz then, wouldn't that be lovely? It sure would. David Boreanaz charm smile and Emily Deschanels beautiful smile in return..OH..a girl can dream can't she? But the whole casts smile would be perfect for me to. Imagine the smiles of David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, Michaela Conlin, TJ Thyne, Tamara Taylor, Eric Millegan, John Francis Daley, Michael Grant Terry, Ryan Cartwright, Joel Moore, Eugene Byrd, Pej Vahdat and Carla Gallo. OH, imagine that huh! My smile would definitely be from ear to ear. My god, It's almost ridiculaos how much I love Bones.

''You had me from hello and you will have me long after goodbye.''

(One more thing. Here we haven't got to season 6 yet. They just took a season break when there is 3 episodes left. Grrrrr! Lucky me that I have all the season on my computer so that I can watch them over and over and over and over again. I watched them so many times that I have memorized almost all the lines. Told you I loved Bones ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment