Jun 4, 2010

Oops I did it again

Sorry for the lack of updates here but..I've been busy so to say. Actually I haven't..but I just don't know what to write.. B L O G D R O U G H T!! Yeah well.. my life is just the same, it's just ''rolling on the rivee-eer'' lalalalal. Well.. OH! I watched Oprah yesterday and they talked about peoples origin and that many peoples from different cultures has the same ancestors. It was really interesting and it made me think ''What if I have ancestors that's American or even Irish or something.'' As I am myself european I guess I have ancestors from here? I know that, just because I happens to live in Europe doesn't mean that I have ancestors from here, but still, it makes you wonder. I would love to go to USA to that Harvard professor and take that DNA test just to see, were I come from. I really wants to know my origin. I think It would change my life a lot.

As I said about me maybe having ancestors from America..I know that some of my relatives went to America..ages ago and never came back here, so If I don't have ancestors there, I at least have relatives there, I hope. My mums cousin and my second cousin lives in USA so I'm gonna ask grandma for hers and his e-mail address so that I can e-mail them just for fun. I haven't met mums cousin since 2001,2002 or 2003, I'm not sure when it was but it is a long time ago. It would be fun to e-mail them and ask..all sorts of stuff. Next time I see grandma and grandpa, I'm gonna ask about the e-mail addresses. OH I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment