May 31, 2010

I can see my dreams fly away into the sunset

I always get emotional in the autumn, like a lot of us do. But now it has suddenly turned and I'm so emotional now, in the spring/early summer. Litteraly, the tears are pouring down my cheeks in this very moment. Everything is going down down down down right now and I don't know how much more I can take. I barely have no friends left, they get boyfriends and then suddenly their friends do not exist, everything at home is so wrong, I long for someone that I could talk to about everything-a boyfriend in other words(which do not exist in my world) and I've known for so long that my dreams of making a life in USA never going to happen. If I could I would just take of in this very moment and don't come back for a very long time. I feel so jealous of everyone who's born in the states, I always ask myself ''Why couldn't I be born in the states? For just one time, could life go my way and not the other way around?!''..

Life will never go my way, I just know. I will never have the life I long for..my dreams will never come true and I have no one else but myself to blame..

No comments:

Post a Comment