May 10, 2010

Gordon says, Hi!

So, this isn't completely new to me. I have another blog that is available for my family but I've always wanted a blog where I can write whatever I want without hurting anyone or get in an awkward position. A simple 'I love you' can be very weird to say here where I live. We don't say that as much(or at all) here as you do in the states for example. Maybe it's a shame, I don't know, but I would feel a little awkward saying 'I love you' to my parents. I say it to my friends all the time and to my cats but not to my parents. Is that weird? What do you think?

You have my age..and that's probably the only thing you got of me so far. But I would like to keep my real name a mystery and where I live to. All I can say is that I live in Europe, that's why my english may suck majorly sometimes. You just have to learn to live with, just kidding. Please tell me if you think my english is good or bad. I really wants to know you opinion.

This is all from me now, I promise that I will update often, kill me if I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment