May 11, 2010

Second hand

Do you ever buy anything second hand? I know some people think second hand clothes is disgusting or not cool at all. I like second hand a lot but I don't have the opportunity to go buy anything second hand just like that. I mean, we have a little second hand basement here but it's only clothes for older people there. I know that some of those clothes are cool sometimes but the clothes in that basement are not my style. In the beginning when they started that second hand basement thing I actually bought a pyjamas with Winnie the pooh and piglet and I still have the pyjama t-shirt. I know, but it's so cute even though it's too big.

I'm gonna go on a flea market this week, I just don't know which day yet. It's here all week so maybe I'll go thursday or friday with S. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment