May 24, 2010

Lalalala

I have a real passion for music. I love to sing, even though me myself don't think I have the best voice. But if I find the right songs that fits my voice perfect, I want to sing forever. Since I'm kinda shy, I don't want to sing when someone is in the house, mom is ok, but nobody else. So I hope I'm all alone tomorrow so I can sing, I really miss it. I haven't been singing for a very long time. It's like I have abstinence haha. Or I can sing tonight, I'm sure I can't sleep this night either so music sounds like a good thing to pass the time with.

The first song I'm gonna sing is Ronan Keating-Baby can I hold you tonight, I can't wait to do that! It's like forever I go that I did that. But you can say baby, baby can I hold you tonight? Maybe if I told you the right words, at the right time, you'd be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment