May 22, 2010

What happend?

I can't stop thinking about all those things so I just have to write it down, then maybe I will be able to get it out of my system. I had this thing going on with a guy a while ago..more like 3-4 months ago. We had been talking for several years and we were like best friends. We could talk about everything and we understood each others jokes. We had a great friendship and we both new there was something more to it. I wrote him, explaining how I felt and he wrote back saying that he didn't know how he felt but that he likes me a lot. After that things was a little awkward but we still talked like normal. I had known that I was in love with him since the summer of 2oo9 and in Januray 2010 I felt my feelings started to cool of. In March i wrote to him asking what he would say if I met someone else and got together with him. He answerd that he would be happy for me and then he wrote again saying that his answer was ''confusing'' cause he was doing something else when he was texting, but he hoped that I understood him. That was when I knew I was done with him. He has done that before you know. And I know that you know that you are through with a guy when he says that he would be happy if you met someone else..

I also started to hate all his questions, like; what are you doing? what did you do yesterday? how are you today? what are your plans för this weekend, next week? Maybe it's weird but we are friends on facebook and I write there everyday and he reads my blog were I write everything, WHY does he have to ask me same questions everyday on msn when it is black on white on facebook and my blog!?

On facebook we have had like a little ''poke battle'' or what you could call it but ever since we like stoped talking non of us have poked each other. But now he has started again. He doesn't even write to me on msn anymore, why is he poking me on facebook? I don't know why I am upset over all this.. but ever since he ''broke me'' as a person I took my feelings and locked them away somewhere inside of me. Sounds weird? Yeah I know, but somehow I know that my feelings are inside there somewhere, I just don't know if I ever want them to come up to the surface again..

No comments:

Post a Comment