Jun 15, 2010

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

I think I am in love. It's a great feeling isn't it? I love the feeling. I've been in love..5 times, 6 if you count this time, but I have never had a boyfriend. Is it weird to be 17 and never have had a boyfriend? My first real love was, well he was 14 at the time, he is now 20(I was 10 or 11 i think). Makes it feel ages ago! My next crush was 15 at the time, he is now 18(I was 13). Then I didn't have a crush for a long time. But the next crush, he was 20 at the time, still is or has he turned 21? I'm not sure now(I was 16). The next one was also 20, and now he is 21( I was 16). The fifth crush was 16 at the time, now he is 17, turned that 3 months ago(I was 16 then also). And now, oh now.. I'm really in love this time. He is 26, 27 in 5 days, and I am 17. The age doesn't matter, but the fact that he scarcely doesn't like me that way pretty much does. I don't know what to write anymore. I think about him all the time and and I always smile when I see him. My best friend asked me who I liked and I just sat there like a fool. She is my best friend, why couldn't I tell her?! I'm just afraid of what everyone would think. My best friend even talked about him like this( when she told me she thinks I need a boyfriend) ''But.. you can start to like him and maybe you will fall in love with him.'' I'm already in love with him. How do I tell him? I don't know how, and I'm scared. I don't want to make a fool out of myself. I just want someone to love and someone that loves me just as much. How do you tell the boy/man you love that you love him?

No comments:

Post a Comment